University projects 1 metamorphosis




 We were asked to produce a zine, which I must admit never heard of one before. We had to draw 8 self-portraits in different styles I think number 5 is my fav drawing self-portrait without looking, perhaps where Picasso got his style from .????


For my metamorphosis assignment, I am going to do seed to a tree

below is a germination diagram which I found at

https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Seed-germination.-VectorDesignuas.jpg

I am working on making a clay rendition of this process

here are some images of trees from seed to tree that I'v been growing
















so far i'v tried three different things two crumbled when they dried out so this one i'm photographing just in case I bust it 
not finished yet got to do more to the tree and paint it.


 

 





well I painted it and made rendition of the tree. Below is a wire tree made from copper wire,it's my first attempt at a wire sculpture.It could have been better but I didn't have enough wire.







Comments